Organizational Development For Sales Team Alignment:
The most important connection for any organization is the connection in between the sales organization and the organizations’ management direction., provides leadership alignment development for organizations to correctly assess and integrate the sales team for high effectiveness. When the management team is incorrectly aligned with the sales organization, several severe situations develop that if permitted can easily derail the efforts of both parties. AGT’s system begins by assessing where the organization is experiencing gaps. Then, by working in a collaborative effort to develop a customized approach targeted to improving the leadership process for the organization.
a. Are all executives correctly aligned around the same goals for the organization?
b. To what degree are there differences of opinion driving a wage in between sales and the rest of the management team?
c. Do each group feels they need to have control over the production process separately?
• Frequently, one of the most significant issues emerging as barriers for sales organizations is the concern over process alignment. Key aspect of the misalignment come into view when sales team members believe that the production operation is not consistently following sales requirements in:
• Production Scheduling
• Inventory Management
• Lead Time Requirements
a. Different from executive alignment, often the different management groups either from one department to another or from one company to another do not come together enough to support each other’s efforts. This creates misconceptions and tensions among the major management units. Each unit may feel as if they are fighting on their own, for their own right to exist. In the meantime, the company experiences loss of opportunity and high levels of frustration.
b. Top management
e. Production Operations
f. Customer Service
Development and implementation of succession planning systems and structures to ensure business continuity:
Development and Implementation of Succession Planning include:
• Positioning individuals on a positive direction to learning that will lead to their development based on assessment of current present skills, understanding and job development needs.
• Planning for development that allows for criteria that can be measured through 3 stages: Learning, Developing and Excelling. The developmental stages are fluid in that one can continue the cycle. For example: at the Excelling stage, one could move on and re-enter a Learning Stage and then the Developing stage in overlapping ways .
• Providing a motivational tool that gives an employee a vision as to where his/her career path is leading.
• Bringing key processes together so that both technical and transfer competencies are growth areas. Both types can be measured and monitored.
• Technical competencies are recognized as part of the work processes, which are concrete and measurable, and will result in a product.
• Transferring competences require interpersonal skills, which transfer across the technical processes; their results are measured more indirectly. Examples would be teaching a task or providing feedback.
• Training, mentoring and coaching skills will create a positive learning environment.
• Moving employees through the stages of the Learning Process to increase knowledge and skill in both technical and transfer areas.
Development and implementation of statistical process control training to monitor team efficiency:
If your team is ready to track progress according to plan in a more technical manner, we work with your team to develop statistical process control procedures simple enough for everyone to grasp, but effective enough to provide you with the information you need.
Statistical process control is not for everyone, and before implementing it an in-depth evaluation must be carried out to see if the team is ready.
Statistical process control (SPC) is defined as the application of statistical methods to the monitoring and control of a process to ensure that it operates at its full potential to produce conforming product. Under SPC, a process behaves predictably to produce as much conforming product as possible with the least possible waste. While SPC has been applied most frequently to controlling manufacturing lines, it applies equally well to any process with a measurable output. Key tools in SPC are control charts, a focus on continuous improvement and designed experiments.
Variations in the process that may affect the quality of the end product or service can be detected and corrected, thus reducing waste as well as the likelihood that problems will be passed on to the customer. With its emphasis on early detection and prevention of problems, SPC has a distinct advantage over other quality methods, such as inspection, that apply resources to detecting and correcting problems
after they have occurred.
In addition to reducing waste, SPC can lead to a reduction in the time required to produce the product or service from end to end. This is partially due to a diminished likelihood that the final product will have to be reworked.
The entire operation depends on a series of systems working together to achieve the desired results. It is critical for the Nursery Manager and Operator to understand how these systems work together and how to manage each aspect.
Have you, with your team, evaluated your key business processes? Do you know what they are and how to carry them out effectively? Is there an effective production plan in place to help you manage rather than control your inventory.
• Development of key business processes
• Production Planning based on commonly available data bases such as Microsoft Excel
• Development of key process measurements
• Development of key processes job aids to facilitate training and process tracking
SIX SIGMA and LEAN MANUFACTURING: By Request Only.
We understand the demands companies are facing in making business more efficient and capable of managing waste. For this reason, we have developed the most effective. Bilingual/Bicultural Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing program on the market.